- This Website does not collect personal information from your computer when you browse the Website and request pages from our servers. This means that unless you voluntarily and knowingly provide us with personal information, we will not know your name, email address or any other personal information.
- When you request a page from our site, our servers log the information specified in the HTTP request header or similar technical means, including the IP number, the time of the request, the URL of your request, and other information. We collect this information to ensure that our Website functions correctly and to provide you with the features you see on the Website, as our servers use this information to deliver pages to you.
- We use Google Analytics cookies to understand and store your preferences for future visits. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your web browser (if you allow it) that allows the sites or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and collect and remember certain information).
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also disclose your information when we believe disclosure is necessary to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be shared with other parties for marketing, advertising or other purposes.
- From time to time, at our sole discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies.
TikTokDownload created the TikTok app as an ad-supported app. This SERVICE is provided by TikTokDownload free of charge and is intended to be used as is.
This page is used to inform visitors about our policies for collecting, using and disclosing personal information if anyone decides to use our Service.
If you choose to use our Service, you consent to the collection and use of information in connection with this policy. The personal information we collect is used to provide and improve the Service.
Information Collection and Use
The site uses third-party services that may collect information used to identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our site, in the event of an error, we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called "Log Data". This log data may include information such as your device's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, device name, operating system version, application configuration when using our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistical data.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are usually used as anonymous unique identifiers. They are sent to your browser from the websites you visit and stored on your device's internal memory.
We may employ third-party companies for the following reasons:
- To facilitate the work of our site;
- To provide the site on our behalf;
- To provide services related to the Services;
- To help us analyze how our Service is being used.
We want to inform users of this site that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to carry out the tasks assigned to them on our behalf.
We value your trust in providing us with your personal information, which is why we strive to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable.
Links to Other Sites